Setting Up your email for use with List Mailers
As a free member of list mailers, you will get many emails that do not have a credit link in them. These emails will not benefit you. Setting up your email so you only read the credit emails is the way to go.
It will take about 30 minutes and a little concentration to set up. After that, it’s fully automatic. Here’s a way to have a steady supply of credit emails at your fingertips when you need them.
With Outlook Express or software with similar features, you can have all of your email messages funneled into one folder. (A side advantage of this is that your email inboxes are continuously being cleared.)
First set up a folder in your mail client called list mailers. Inside that folder, set up another called credits. When you get your first email from a list mailer, filter it or create a rule for it to go into the list mailer folder.
Now you have a constant, fresh supply of email messages to look at with links in them to earn credits should you need them. You’ll visit the sites in a similar fashion that you do when surfing a traffic exchange. It’s easy and painless!
You can also set up folders and filters on gmail. We don’t have detailed info on this set up but you can get that info from your gmail account.
For Outlook Express:
1. Set up a rule Where the subject line or message body contains ‘credits’, Move it to the credit folder.
2. Click on “Tools” then “Message Rules” then “Mail”.
3. In the box that opens up, move the new rule that you just created in step one to the top of the list.
4. Highlight the new rule by clicking on it, (make sure you don’t uncheck the box).
5. Click on “Apply Now…”. A new little window will open up.
6. In the “Apply to Folder” box, type list mailers and hit the Apply Now button.
7. All of the emails in your list mailer folder that have credit links will now move into your credit folder. You can then delete all the remaining emails in the list mailers folder. These have no credit links and are useless to you.
For Microsoft Outlook:
1. Click “Tools” on the top bar and then “Advanced Find”.
2. In the “Search for” box enter “earn credits”.
3. Change “subject field only to “subject field and message body”.
4. Click “Browse” and select the folder where your email messages are.
5. When you click “Find Now” it will bring up a list of all email messages with a credit link. You simply select the list mailers from which you want to earn credits.