Are you aware of your capabilities?
I believe everyone is destined to achieve greatness. You are capable of achieving more than you ever imagined. Do you know what hinders you from reaching these ideals? You bet! It is your potential. You have not fully unlocked it, as a result, you cannot fully explore it. You can unlock that potential lying dormant in you and achieve the level of greatness in any calling. The world is full of opportunities, but sometimes too much thinking and confusion can get in the way.
What causes your failures and hinders your potential?
Your failures are seldom due to your experiences, inadequacy, lack of intelligence, bad luck, or due to other people. Your failures are results of not using your potentials the right way. Simply put, it is because of what you do not do right.
You see, there are laws of universe that govern this life, and these laws are accurate. You might think everything is automatic, but there is a part of life that you can control, that is what you must understand. Being unaware of these laws is never an excuse; you will not get what you do not deserve. Get to understand how your mind works and align yourself with the laws of universe.
Do you know you can still get what you want?
Life is abundant and you can get all your desires. However, it does not come with mere wishful thinking. You must know how to do it. Hard work and persistence merely produce requires results. To get what you desire, you must have the right knowledge on how to harmonize your powers, your thoughts, your intentions, and your efforts to produce the outcome. That is effective and quick.
Is your mind deceiving you?
You hardly ever see the truth in the world. Your perception of reality results from your core beliefs in your mind. Your judgement of things, people, and circumstances is not at all times true. Seek the wisdom that can help you see the world through the truth and go after what you want. Beliefs are not simple; they are main hindrance factors towards excellence. Recognizing and purging your limiting beliefs removes roadblocks towards exercising excellence in your life.
Being free from limiting beliefs opens your eyes to the true reality of life, and not your perceived reality. That way, opportunities are abundant and your potential is unlimited.
Here are a few general tips to help you change your life for the better. You might know them all, then they will serve to be a good reminder to keep on going. But they could sure be a good start for everyone:
1. Remember the gifts you were born with. When you stop to remember what you have instead of worrying about what you don’t have or may not be getting, it changes your perspective for the better.
2. Start your day the night before. The most successful people I know end their workday by making a list of what they have to do the following day or two ahead.
3. Be ready to grow up. Adults have the ability to learn to delay gratification, but we also have a choice as to how to behave when things don’t go our way. If you remember to take the high road, you’ll end up where you want to be.
4. Drop the attitude. If you think the world owes you a living, you might want to re-evaluate your position. It is quite possible that, by feeling entitled, you are pushing away things and people you might like.
5. Don’t ignore your emotions, but remember that feelings aren’t facts. Emotions need to be honoured—they don’t have to be justified—but just because you have a feeling doesn’t mean that you’re right.
6. Watch out for negative thinking. Sometimes we get into negative feedback loops and don’t even know it. If thoughts of being helpless and hopeless continue to enter your mind, you might just need to take a nap or perhaps talk with someone who can help.
7. Set up and stick to a routine. We are creatures of habit, and good habits, such as getting regular exercise, make us feel better. Maintaining good habits also helps us feel that we have some control over our lives. Just do it.
8. Drop your resentments. We all have them. Whether they are toward our parents, partners, or peers, resentments take up too much psychic space to allow us to function properly. By choosing to drop them, you will make your life much lighter. The hardest part is making the decision to let your resentments go.
9. Know who you really are, and learn to honour yourself. We all fake it from time to time and, once in a while, this can be a good thing, but never compromise your personal values and always strive to be your best self.
10. Enjoy a part of every day. You can’t always be in bliss-city, so look for those little bright moments that happen all the time but that we often fail to recognize. Make a point of seeing some good in every day, and you will change your life.
Changing your life for the better is about picking a destination and taking one step at a time to get there. If you try to take short cuts, you may end up making your journey long and arduous. Being serious about making improvements is a great start.
Now put it into action and don’t let negative attitude get in the way!
Don’t excuse yourself by saying: